Specialist: The Shave @ WAHL Academy Leeds
(previously Traditional Shaving)
The demand for male grooming has been steadily increasing over the last few years leading to a fantastic opportunity to grow salon profits by taking advantage of this expanding market.
A wet shave can add an element of sophistication and luxury to your salon and offer your clients a new experience setting you apart from the competition.
It doesn’t take a long to learn the basics in traditional shaving however it is important to ensure that you and your staff are trained sufficiently to maintain professional standards and make sure that they have the confidence to deliver this special treatment. WAHL Academy’s Traditional Shaving course delivers just that.
This one day course will educate on
• Correct use of a cut throat razor
• Traditional shaving methods with some modern influences
• hot and cold towel treatments
• Aromatherapy treatments
CPD-approved by HABIA, upon successful completion candidates will receive a WAHL Certificate.
- duration: 1 day, 9.30am – 4:00pm (times approx and subject to change)
- refreshments: continental breakfast from 9am, lunch & beverages provided
- cost: £185 fully inclusive (£160 if you bring your own model)
|Forthcoming dates for this seminar:
• no current dates, check back soon